Total privacy, exquisite natural beauty, and bespoke hospitality, amidst one of the world’s most popular island destinations — that’s the promise of EROSANTORINI, an exclusive-use year-round estate on the island of Santorini!
Tucked away on a cliff 1,000 feet above the Aegean, this utterly unique property offers the most breathtaking views on the planet, capturing Santorini’s iconic whitewashed villages, epic sunsets, and vibrant land and seascapes.
Acclaimed international architect/designer Paola Navone has brought her sophisticated Aegean aesthetic to the design of the property, using a color palette based on whites and dark grays splashed with colors reflecting the sea and the blooming landscape, inviting the warmth and serenity of the outdoors into each room. Walls are inlaid with local stone, in irresistibly rustic contrast to luxurious fabrics by Rubelli of Venice and bath fixtures by Stella of Italy.
Guests come together in the most inviting of communal spaces, including an infinity pool—the largest on the island at 115 feet—that cascades over three levels and features an underwater music system!
At a handcrafted 13-foot communal table offering exquisite views of the Aegean Sea, as well as numerous locations around the Estate, guests dine “en famille” for every meal and enjoy the best of local cuisine.
For an escape-within-the-escape experience, guests have the option of a romantic candlelit dinner atop the cliff, to take in the stunning sunset views and warm evening breezes. For casual alfresco dining, an outdoor patio features a traditional Greek outdoor oven (fournos), a barbeque, and a cozy fire pit. A poolside cave offers another option for anything from a quiet morning coffee to an unforgettable and unique cocktail hour…
The vision, brought to life in EROSANTORINI, is quite simply the best of all worlds for the discerning and fortunate few. The year-round Estate combines the most desirable elements of a luxury resort, a private villa, and the home of a very privileged friend. This results in a bespoke, yet unpretentious vacation experience that is truly meaningful and unforgettable.
A range of curated off-site experiences can be arranged in every detail, and they include:
- Visit to Akrotiri archaeological site with private professional guide, visit to museum of prehistoric Thira in Fira, as well as Ancient Thira
- Visit to one of the most famous Santorini wineries for a unique wine tasting experience with food pairing
- Dining at the island’s most famous and awarded restaurant to experience a modernist approach to Greek cuisine
- Private sailing excursion with dining on-board
- Private excursions for fishing, kayaking, and swimming by the volcano, in
- the caldera, or along the island’s coast
- Yacht cruises
- Sightseeing via helicopter, on foot, or by private car
- Excursions to archaeological sites and medieval villages on foot or via
- donkey treks
- Wine tastings, shopping, nightlife, and much more
- Private plane rentals
“Our lives have become so complicated,” explains international business executive and EROSANTORINI founder Pavlos Kontomichalos, CEO of Hellas Group. “We want to offer guests an opportunity to exhale, retreat, and reconnect with each other in the unique private haven we have created in this unforgettable setting”.
For more information & bookings please contact epitome.xyz.
All photos by Louisa Nikolaidou Photography.